Snowshoe hiking in Hochpustertal, South Tyrol
Hiking in winter in Innichen
Take a winter hike through the snow-covered landscapes in the middle of the Dolomite Alps and discover the unspoilt UNESCO World Heritage in the Drei Zinnen Nature Park and the Fanes-Sennes-Prags. Various winter hiking paths offer diversity for every day.
At the Leitlhof Hotel in Innichen we regularly organise guided snowshoe hikes in Hochpustertal for our guests.
Guided winter hikes
Explore the magical winter wonderland around the Leitlhof Hotel. Our experienced hiking guide will show you the most beautiful paths and observation points on the South Tyrolean Dolomites.
- Every Tuesday: 8:45am – 3:00pm
- Snowshoe hike to Plätzlwiese with views to the Drei Zinnen
- Every Thursday: 9:00am – 4:00pm
- panoramic snowshoe tour
- Friday 1:00pm – 5:00pm
- Wild-Wald-Wiese (Deer-Forest-Meadow) snowshoe tour – discovery journey through the natural environment
- At full moon: Full moon hike: 9:00pm – 11:00pm
Meeting point for the tourism association tour
Hotel reception – we take you to the assembly point at the Innichen tourism association with our shuttle bus.
The guided hikes are costs from 15 to 30 euro.
Until 7pm the day before.