Skiing in South Tyrol
Sextner Dolomite Ski Course: „Dolomite Alps‘ Gem“
The „Giro delle Cime“ is located in Hochpustertal. The 30 kilometres long tour offers more than just skiing: An adventurous journey on skis is waiting for your during your holiday in Innichen.
You will leave an altitude of 10,0000 metres behind you on this 30km long tour through the UNESCO Wold Heritage area on the South Tyrolean Dolomite Alps.
Our hotel’s own shuttle service will take you to Vierschach to the Helm lift facilities, which take you up to the upper terminus at 2,200 metres above sea level. This is also the highest point of the Giro. From there the Dolomite ski tour continues as follows:
- You will go downhill to Sexten from where the “Salto” ski transfer will take you to Rotwand. While you’re here why not visit the reindeers?
- After arriving at the Kreuzberg mountain pass take the Mark-Giradelli ski run and continue to Val Grande.
- The ski bus will then take you to the Val Comelico ski area. Take the Col d’la Tenda chair lift. Then you can choose from a range of ski runs of various difficulty levels.
- The Salto ski shuttle will then take you back to Signaue, from where you can go down the 4.75km long Helmissimo ski run via Rotwand to Vierschach, the ski tour’s starting point.
- Our shuttle service will pick you up from there.
Because the last ski bus to Innichen departs at 5pm in Vierschach, we recommend starting the tour no later than 9:30am.
If you would like to experience the “Ski-Giro” in Hochpustertal, South Tyrol, send us your no obligation holiday enquiry or book directly online. The team at the 4-star-superior Leitlhof Hotel is looking forward to welcoming you!