Cross-country skiing in the middle of the wonderful winter landscapes in Hochpustertal in South Tyrol
Dolomiti Nordicski with guaranteed snow
Hochpustertal has a 200km long cross-country ski run network with perfectly prepared runs, which connect the valleys Sexten, Innichen, Toblach, Niederdorf and Prags. Hochpustertal belongs to the worldwide biggest cross-country skiing association, Dolomiti Nordicski.
Popular trails in Innichen and around
- The Sonnenloipe (“sun trail”) starts right at the Leitlhof Hotel and leads through the snow-covered meadows in direction of Toblach
- The Höhenloipe (“high altitude trail”) at the foot of the Haunold leads through an idyllic alpine forest to Schmiedelwiese
- An extraordinary experience awaits you on the panorama trail on the Plätzlwiese high plateau with stunning views over the Drei Zinnen, to Cristallomassiv and to Hohen Gaisl.
- The trail to Fischleintal is another highlight for fans of the Nordic sport. Here the Dolomites rock faces seem within one’s reach.
- From the Haunoldbahn lower terminus a trail leads to the Nordic Arena in Toblach. The stadium is the scene of the annual cross-country world cup, the Tour de Ski.
- International cross-country skiing competitions like the Pustertaler Ski Marathon, Toblach – Cortina or the Gsieser Volkslanglauf round off the wide range of cross-country skiing offers in Pustertal.
Trail toll – your ticket to the cross-country ski run network in Hochpustertal
With the Dolomiti-Nordicski-Card you have free access to the whole trail network in the Dolomiti Nordicski area! Choose the week or the season ticket, with or without Mobilcard. The trail toll is especially recommended for families, because children under the age of 12 have free access if they come with their parents.